Friday, July 12, 2013

Almost half-way update

Hey everyone,

Sorry, I haven't updated as often as I wanted. I've been sick the past week because there's something going around. It's not the bird flu (my mom was freaking out when she found out I was sick). And I don't think it's the pollution because I barely go out that long and I just got sick after other people got sick. Totally blaming my roommate who was sick last week. Also, classes are kicking my butt! Everyday there's a lot of work to do and a lot of studying. We had two tests last week and I just had a test yesterday. Today I had an oral report. Individually they aren't too bad but they all start adding up. Next week we have a midterm but then we're going to Qingdao and Tai mountain. It'll be fun but that means it's already almost half-way done. Everyone is kind of bleh about it and people have been saying they should have done a semester. So definitely do the semester if you can. Plus it's kind of sad to think about leaving all the new teachers and friends I've met.

Anyways, hopefully I can update more soon. Here's some random pictures from today's cooking workshop. I didn't take pictures of the end result because everyone just wanted to eat it!

The cooking workshop 
Getting ready to cook!

The Dim Sum Team making Xiao Long Bao

小笼包~

Almost time to cook it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More