Friday, August 2, 2013

Food is worth every single cent!

Hey everyone,

It's going to a busy last couple of weeks. There's a lot of projects and tests and just everything. And I'm getting more and more frustrated that good things have to come to an end. Anyways, I just wanted to talk a bit about food.

As you all know, there's a lot of great cheap things. The main thing is food!


Obviously, there's a lot of meals that are more expensive but you can generally get a good meal for really cheap. Usually students around Tonghe like to grab something from the stores out in front. One of the popular ones right now is "Mom's." It's a nice store that cooks a box set for you or has a wrap (I think it might be jidan bing). My personal favorite is Taiwan's Best, which mainly sold fried chicken. I got a Crispy Chicken on Rice box from there almost everyday for ~20rmb. Another one is a Wonton place not too far away. I usually get Wonton with noodles for 9 rmb.

Recently, I went down to a nicer area closer to Wujiaochang. It's a lot cleaner and has pricer meals but honestly, it's still super affordable. Take a look!

Amazing Taiwanese Meal for 26rmb

A "Boss Girl" set for 28rmb
There's so many great places to eat in Shanghai. Definitely check it out. 

Signing off,
Thomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More